
Supposedly, this is the day of my enrollment; however, things always have its weird way of screwing your plans for the day. It was force majeure, oh alright, fine, I admit it, it was really my fault why plans got screwed up.
Due to my chronic forgetfulness and rashness, I ended up leaving my ID. &without it, I can't enter the campus premises nor have myself enrolled.
Bummer.
Because of the unexpected turn of events, I found myself: shopping at DCLA, pigging out at Gino's burger, and indulging on Merco's strawberry parfait (where I also bumped ways with an old friend). That didn't end there, for as I was on my way home to get a much-needed rest, I decided to whip up...
*thriller music in the background*
Fish Fillet!
Buying slices of malasugue from Matina market, flour, eggs, calamansi, and bread crumbs—I was on my way to making the most awesome dinner I can make for my fam (or so I think!)… HAHAHA!! Anyways, here goes the recipe:
Ingredients: malasugue (or preferred fish), lemon, pepper, salt, flour, eggs, calamansi, and bread crumbs (optional: cucumbers, celery sticks, lemon slices, or carrots)
Steps:
- Marinate slices of malasugue in lemon, pepper and salt. (I really don’t know how much of each I used. I don’t measure. I merely relied on my "instincts". CHOS.)
- For the breading: Slice sibuyas dahon (I don’t know what the English term for it is!) into small pieces. Mix it with flour and egg.
- At this phase it would be: Flour + EGG + Sibuyas dahon bits
- Roll marinated slices of malasugue in prepared breading (refer to Step 2)!
- Roll the malasugue pieces yet again in breadcrumbs.
- Deep Fry.
- Serve with preferred dressing.
- For plating: you can add cucumbers, celery sticks, lemon slices, or carrots on the side.
*burps* And I was NOT full, but otherwise, still contented. Was not able to eat it though. Blame it on my friggin' skin asthma; I am now officially banned from ingesting anything with poultry products in it (eg: eggs, chicken, chicken skin, etc...).
Anyway, ze mom and bro loved it! Seeing their happy faces... was all I needed after all.
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Qifan0713
ReplyDeletecoach outlet online
air jordan 13
cheap evening dresses
broncos jerseys
real madrid soccer jersey
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
north face outlet
lakers jersey
dolphins jerseys
chelsea soccer jersey
mbt sneakers
49ers jersey
rolex watches
uggs outlet
hermes birkin
lebron shoes
nike shoes
dansko shoes
giants jersey
miami dolphins jerseys
qihang0904,ray ban sunglasses
ReplyDeletemichael kors outlet
"toms outlet,toms wedges,toms.com,cheap toms,cheap toms shoes
"
polo ralph lauren
instyler curling iron
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban uk store
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet canada
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
adidas superstar
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
michael kors outlet
oakley holbrook
jordan retro 5
uggs for cheap
celine luggage tote
polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
jeremy scott adidas
tory burch shoes
adidas trainers
marc jacobs outlet
abercrombie kids
louis vuitton handbags
q
barcelona jersey
ReplyDeletesoccer shoes
swarovski uk
ray ban sunglasses
miami heat jersey
mont blanc outlet
vibram fivefingers
tory burch outlet
christian louboutin outlet
lebron james shoes
michael kors outlet
mlb jerseys
marc jacobs outlet
lacoste shirts
adidas outlet store, http://www.adidasoutletstore.us.com/
cheap nfl jerseys
iphone 6 plus cases
stuart weitzman boots
salomon running shoes
burberry outlet,burberry outlet online,burberry outlet store,burberry factory outlet,burberry sale,burberry
cheap michael kors handbags, http://www.cheapmichaelkorshandbag.in.net/
air max 2014
cartier bracelet
christian louboutin sale
nike huarache, http://www.nike-airhuarache.co.uk/
fitflop shoes
ghd hair straighteners, http://www.ghdhairstraightenerssale.co.uk/
air max 2015
michael kors outlet online, http://michaelkors.outletonlinestores.us.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/