A thought randomly came into my mind tonight:
I AM HAPPY!
I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT I’VE BECOME.
I AM HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE GONE THROUGH.
I AM VERY MUCH HAPPY WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
How
come I was not able to realize that thing on a daily basis? I am a
happy person, well, most of the time that is. You’d rarely see a frown
plastered on my face, plus, you’d usually see me in my
dorky-goofy-blithe state. However, it is NOT USUAL for me to affirm the
fact that I am happy at a certain moment, minute, second, millisecond,
blahblahblah. So this thought hitting me so randomly and me telling you,
people about it– IT MADE ME FEEL SO NEW. LIBERATED. AWESOME! =]
So,
if you feel you’re happy; do make it a point to affirm and recognize
your happiness. You can even shout it out to everyone!!! Affirming
something and making it known– increases its level of becoming more real
and tangible in your life. It makes you believe that you’re really
happy and makes you appreciate those things that made you gay! Moreover,
it rubs off on people– making them feel your bliss and good vibes, too.
Remember: Happiness is contagious.
So, before I end this, let me say it again:
I AM HAPPY.
For everything that has happened.
For everything that is happening.
And for everything that will soon happen. 
Friday, September 14, 2012
natakdan na ko :)
ReplyDeleteqihang0904,ray ban sunglasses
ReplyDeletemichael kors outlet
"toms outlet,toms wedges,toms.com,cheap toms,cheap toms shoes
"
polo ralph lauren
instyler curling iron
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban uk store
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet canada
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
adidas superstar
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
michael kors outlet
oakley holbrook
jordan retro 5
uggs for cheap
celine luggage tote
polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
jeremy scott adidas
tory burch shoes
adidas trainers
marc jacobs outlet
abercrombie kids
louis vuitton handbags
q
I definitely appreciated every little bit of it
ReplyDeletehttp://mchaabaty.com/heritage/
http://mchaabaty.com/gypsum/
http://mchaabaty.com/fire/
http://mchaabaty.com/pictures/