I want and long for the speed, the movement, the uncertainty. I covet for the feeling of having to go to places wherein I will be the one who would be in control of where I go to. The feeling of being unleashed, the feeling of independence… awesome!
Thus, every morning, no matter how my eyelids want to slam itself shut and the tempting cushiness of my bed invites me to drown myself in all its glory; I’d always pull myself up to rouse up and rev up towards wherever. I have no idea where I would be going next, all I know is that I love being seated in the driver’s seat. I don’t care whenever I do some bloodcurdling maneuvers, because I know myself better to even want myself to be involved in a bloody car accident. :))
Sky-high confidence, chutzpah, and experimentation—these are my keys to learn, learn, and learn how to drive.
There is no stopping me now… for by acquiring this skill—I get to go closer to my dream. There is no backing up now, for I know that by doing this and not allowing fear and trepidation to cloud my consciousness, I get to be better and I get to do what I want.
Just a bit more-- and I am off to make my life more lalalala--laaaaaava-ntastico! =))
So, now I'm almost through with my 2nd goal: to DRIVE.I was already done with my 1st goal: To have a business!
NEXT GOAL: To Learn Photography and be a PRO. :)
Friday, December 28, 2012


barcelona jersey
ReplyDeletesoccer shoes
swarovski uk
ray ban sunglasses
miami heat jersey
mont blanc outlet
vibram fivefingers
tory burch outlet
christian louboutin outlet
lebron james shoes
michael kors outlet
mlb jerseys
marc jacobs outlet
lacoste shirts
adidas outlet store, http://www.adidasoutletstore.us.com/
cheap nfl jerseys
iphone 6 plus cases
stuart weitzman boots
salomon running shoes
burberry outlet,burberry outlet online,burberry outlet store,burberry factory outlet,burberry sale,burberry
cheap michael kors handbags, http://www.cheapmichaelkorshandbag.in.net/
air max 2014
cartier bracelet
christian louboutin sale
nike huarache, http://www.nike-airhuarache.co.uk/
fitflop shoes
ghd hair straighteners, http://www.ghdhairstraightenerssale.co.uk/
air max 2015
michael kors outlet online, http://michaelkors.outletonlinestores.us.com/